- Seattle Times – Omak Lake Lahontan Cutthroat Trout Fishing April 20, 2014Mark Yuasa, Reel Time Northwest/Seattle Times Brad Hole with Kayak Fishing Washington recently spent a couple of days fishing east of the mountains, and with good success. “My buddy and I hit Omak Lake on the first day and the weather was perfect,” Hole said. “I managed to land 27 Lahontan Cutthroat trolling from my... Read more »
- ESPN 710AM – The Outdoor Line Talks Trout Opener with Brad Hole April 20, 2014Tom Nelson host of The Outdoor Line talks to Brad Hole of Kayak Fishing Washington about targeting trout and bass in our local waters, as well as, the up in coming Northwest Paddling Festival coming up May 9th & 10th. The Outdoor Line runs every Saturday from 6am-8am on ESPN(Seattle) 710AM radio.
- ESPN’s 710AM Radio -The Outdoor Line- checks in with Brad Hole April 3, 2014In case you missed it, listen to hosts Rod Endsley & Tom Nelson interview Brad Hole of Kayak Fishing Washington on their March 29th show The Outdoor Line. We talk about the advantages of kayak fishing, ease of transport, as well as, what’s on the agenda for spring. The Outdoor Line runs every Saturday from... Read more »
- Targeting Trophy Rainbows in the Winter January 12, 2014Fishing for trophy rainbow trout from a kayak. Rufus Woods Lake is where it's at!
- Brad Hole Talks Kayak Fishing with ESPN’s 710AM Radio October 28, 2013In case you missed it, listen to hosts Rod Endsley & Tom Nelson interview Brad Hole of Kayak Fishing Washington on their show The Outdoor Line. We talk kayak fishing and cutthroat trout fishing on Lake Washington. The Outdoor Line runs every Saturday from 6am-8am on ESPN(Seattle) 710AM radio.
Kayak Fishing Washington’s goal is to educate people about the growing sport of kayak fishing. We put on educational clinics in the classroom and on the water and offer private guided trips using Hobie Pedal Powered Kayaks.