- Targeting Trophy Rainbows in the Winter January 12, 2014Fishing for trophy rainbow trout from a kayak. Rufus Woods Lake is where it's at!
- Brad Hole Talks Kayak Fishing with ESPN’s 710AM Radio October 28, 2013In case you missed it, listen to hosts Rod Endsley & Tom Nelson interview Brad Hole of Kayak Fishing Washington on their show The Outdoor Line. We talk kayak fishing and cutthroat trout fishing on Lake Washington. The Outdoor Line runs every Saturday from 6am-8am on ESPN(Seattle) 710AM radio.
- Seminar on Kayak Fishing Basics October 28, 2013Northwest Sportsman Magazine Seminar On Kayak Fishing Basics Coming Up Nov. 14 In Issaquah
- Fishing from a sea kayak October 28, 2013Sea Kayaker Magazine November 2013—Open Water by Todd Switzer Sooner or later it is bound to happen: you’ll be out for a day paddle or an extended kayak camping trip and that perfect fish will glide by. Like many of us you’ll see that perfect fish as a meal. However, going from observing this fish... Read more »
- How-To: Catch Sockeye Salmon August 7, 2013Armada vs Sockeye Baker Lake (located in Concrete, WA about 2.5 hrs from Seattle) has to be the most scenic fishing lake in our state. It looks as if Bob Ross airbrushed Mount Baker as the back drop for this majestic lake. While Baker Lake holds it’s share of rainbow trout and large dolly vardon,... Read more »
Kayak Fishing Washington’s goal is to educate people about the growing sport of kayak fishing. We put on educational clinics in the classroom and on the water and offer private guided trips using Hobie Pedal Powered Kayaks.